Area Rug Cleaning Highland Utah
Thank you for choosing Highland Carpet Cleaning Services!
Are you in need of professional rug cleaning services in Highland Utah or surrounding areas? If you already no that you are, give us a call today at 385-217-1928.
Rugs and carpets can greatly enhance the decor of the home, making it a colorful and cheerful place. Home owners spend a lot of time and money to find suitable rugs which match their lifestyle and taste. Many of these rugs like Persian, Oriental rugs are collectibles, expensive and delicate. In addition to enhancing the interiors of a home, these rugs also act as air filters, with dirt, dust, bacteria and allergens being trapped in them over a period of time. Additionally, the rugs may get stained due to spills and other reasons. All this can adversely affect the appearance of the rug, and cause unpleasant smells, health problems in some cases. It is advisable to use a reliable area rug cleaning service to clean the rug thoroughly.
Most cleaning devices like purifiers and vacuum cleaners have filters, which trap the dirt and have to be cleaned periodically, if these gadgets are to function optimally. In a similar manner the rug will also have to be cleaned regularly. Since the rug is often expensive and made from delicate material, a home owner should use a reputed carpet cleaning company, which offers the best quality service. There are companies which offer lower prices for rug cleaning. However, in some cases, these cheaper companies may not use quality equipment and chemicals, due to which the expensive rug may get damaged or the colors may fade.
The process of cleaning a rug consists of multiple stages which are as follows:
- Inspection of the carpet to check the extent of the dirt, stains, damage to the carpet, the problem areas.
- Analysis of the material , to determine what kind of material is used since rugs are made from silk, cotton, wool and synthetic materials
- Checking the design of the carpet , whether it is a handmade or machine made carpet
- A de-dusting machine is used to remove the dry soil and dust from the carpet to the maximum extent possible
- The rug is tested for color bleeding, so that the right cleaning chemicals are used.
- Machine made rugs are usually inexpensive, and can be cleaned using cleaning machines using high quality chemicals without much damage
- Handmade rugs are often expensive and delicate, so they are usually hand washed to avoid damage, though this process will take a longer time
- The machine or hand washed rugs are then dried at a controlled temperature and groomed using a brush, so that the rug is properly oriented
- The rug is then examined to check if they have been completely cleaned
- In case there are some stubborn stains still remaining, additional cleaning chemicals may be required to clean the rug completely
- The cleaned rug is then wrapped and delivered to the home owner
It is important for home owners to ensure that they select the right rug cleaning company and ensure that their valuable rugs are cleaned periodically. This ensures that rugs can be used for a long time, without fading or getting damaged.
Free Instant Quote!
Getting your carpets cleaned can bring a refreshing feeling to your whole life. Don't hesitate, don't wait. You'll be surprised by how much better you will feel.
Get your free instant estimate!
All requests for a free consultation are directed to licensed professionals.